TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pricing and Payment
- All prices on The Grocer website are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- All products must be paid for as you place your order. Full payment is required.
- We accept payment online by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- We use a fully authorized payment service which ensures your payment information is confidential and secure.
- We will send you confirmation of your order and payment. If you do not receive confirmation, your order may not have been processed. Please contact us should this occur.
- Only orders of the value of $100 or above will be delivered free of charge.
- Orders below that will either be rejected, or be subject to a delivery charge decided at our discretion.
Cancellation and Refunds
- The Grocer reserves the right to cancel or not accept orders.
- If you wish to cancel your order we will require notification 24 hours before the estimated delivery.
- For cancelled orders within the accepted time period, we will refund your payment in full to your original payment method.
- We may charge a cancellation fee if the order is cancelled on the day of delivery.
- We are unable to accept returns or refunds of food items which have been delivered to you if you change your mind.
- Damaged items should be photographed in order to assist us determining the reason and assessing the goods for refund.
Substitution or Out of Stock
- If an item you have ordered and paid for is not in stock, we will let you know and offer a substitute or refund.
- If the out of stock item brings the total of your order below our minimum order amount, we will ask you to substitute another item, in order to bring your order back above the minimum dollar amount or you may be subject to a delivery fee.
Delivery Areas and Days
Please see the delivery areas on our website for the full list of suburbs we deliver to. The Grocer usually delivers to the following areas on these days:
- North of the city - Tues & Thurs
- South of the city - Mon, Wed, Fri
- Central City - every week day
We are unable to deliver on weekends. If we are unable to deliver on normal delivery day stated here, we will inform you when you place the order.
Delivery of products
- The Grocer will deliver to the front door of the delivery address supplied.
- We will endeavour to deliver within the time period stated on our website, however we will let you know at the time of taking the order if this is not possible.
- If you are not home to accept the order, we will not leave an order at the premises unless you have advised us to do so.
- If the order is left at the premises, we accept no responsibility for damage or loss of goods that occurs after the delivery.
- We will not leave items that contain refrigeration.
- We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- While we endeavour to deliver as close to the day and time we have estimated, orders cannot be cancelled or returned if we deliver outside of the estimated time of delivery.
- Refrigerated items must be put into your fridge as soon as the delivery is received.
Please make sure that delivery address and postcode are correct as we cannot be responsible for non delivery due to an incorrect address.
Credit card numbers are not retained after payment has been received.
We retain details necessary for successful fulfillment of your order and may use them for marketing purposes, for example emailing or posting you information about seasonal offers. These include: name, address, telephone number and email address of sender, name, address, telephone number and email address of recipient.